Zermatt is a veritable El Dorado for cycling professionals, enthusiasts and families. All trails lie between 1,400 and 3,100 metres above sea level – and the best way to reach them is via the Riffelhaus, situated at 2,500 metres above sea level. Your VIP bike guide will be sure to provide you with plenty of extra tips. Find out more about the cyclist’s paradise here in Zermatt.
Included in the “Get a free bike pass!” offer:
- 2 nights in a double room
- VIP bike guide for five hours
- Two-day bike pass for all mountain railways and lifts
Valid Sundays to Thursdays in June, July, August and September, subject to availability.
CHF 769 in a double room for two people, per person
CHF 910 in a double room, single occupancy
Telephone +41 27 966 65 00 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Also included in the price of the room with the Package «Get a free bike pass!» are:
- Generous breakfast buffet
- 4-course evening meal
- Kettle and tea selection
- Use of the spa centre: free access to the sauna, steam bath, outdoor whirlpool and relaxation room
- Personal care products
- Wireless Internet in your room and in all public areas